A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Home, Baby!

Today is ONE of the happiest, proudest and most precious moment of my life. At long last...the waiting is over. I started labor at about 5 am today and gave birth at 9:10 pm. I am holding in my arms the most beautiful baby boy ever! YES, it's a BOY and he looks just like what I imagined him to be.

God knows how I longed for this day. He filled me with so much LOVE, it's overwhelming! Thank you, thank you for giving me the strength, thank you for letting my husband witness my delivery. Thank you for making sure the baby is healthy. Thank you for making sure I am okay! You are amazing.

Welcome home, baby! You are the miracle I have been waiting for and I am so HAPPY to be your mommy. I love you and I will always be here for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...