A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tired Momma Needs Reboot

I work from home but couldn't really work full time. Being a mom to an overly active 3-year old makes that real close to impossible. BUT. I am trying. I just need to reboot, pause, think, relax and restore my energy before I move on to the next task. This poor momma really is tired. There are dark circles around my eyes. My skin and hair are lifeless and I look like I should be auditioning for Walking Dead but oh well, it is awesome being a mom and that alone is enough to brighten up my day.

Just take a look at this picture I took of me and my little one. I don't really look all that tired, do I? I look like I am having fun, don't I? Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...