A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Disappeared Again But With Great News To Tell

OK, ready for some great news? I'm 6 weeks pregnant! And I actually saw my baby. On the ultrasound machine just today. A perfect bean shape with a little beating heart inside! I never felt so happy in my whole life. Who would ever thought that such a tiny thing could make me feel like this???




The funny thing about it is. I made a New Year's resolution to start over and really get into a diet this year and maybe lose 30-40 lbs. Looks like I won't be losing any.

Maybe I should just close this blog and start another or maybe I should just keep writing. I don't know. I just know that my pregnancy is a blessing. And besides, I already am on a special diet. NO junk food. NO coffee. No alcohol...not that I drink. I don't except maybe on a few special occasions when I feel like chugging a few. Oh and no work after 10 in the evening.

Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...