A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Already 7 Months! 2 More Months To Go!


Time flies fast. It seems like it was just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant. Now I see myself walking around with a huge belly with the little one inside kicking like mad. Ah the joys and pains of motherhood! There are some days I can walk just fine and days when I cannot even lift my legs. I try not to stay too long in front of the computer. Every now and then I get up and walk around and get busy doing something. Just two more months and I'll get to see my baby. I still don't know whether the baby is a girl or a boy. It doesn't really matter. I just want my baby to be healthy. So we did go and see another doctor last week (my OB didn't have her own ultrasound machine) for my baby's bio profile and was very excited. Unfortunately, the baby's back was turned to us so there is no way to find out the gender. We went home very disappointed. The doctor told us to get another ultrasound after 2 weeks. That will be on the 22nd. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...