A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally, Here's An Update...

Yeah, I know. I disappeared again. I suck as a blogger but if you could just hear me out, you'll understand. You all know that last time I wrote here I was already 35 weeks pregnant. I took a bit of time off (which took longer than expected), put all my jobs on hold and went on a holiday. On the 5th of September, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy and yes, I had a second degree perineal tear to prove it, too. But the pain is gone, I'm all smiles now especially after giving birth to my son and welcoming him to this world!

I'll dig through my stash of photos and find you some of his cutest so you'll all know why I went on hiatus (again). With a baby as cute as mine, who wouldn't want to go full time as a mommie? Trust me, it's the most wonderful thing ever! ...I can't believe I just said what I said!! Haha! A long time ago, it was different, VERY DIFFERENT! Who would have thought I'd be where I am right now, the once workaholic, not-too-happy-with-the-idea-of-kids-in-the-background, career woman is now a full time breastfeeding, baby-wearing mommie?

Here are the photos I promised:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...