A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Special

I woke up this morning with delicious smells coming from the kitchen. Hmm, what's my husband up to? He has been spending more and more time in the kitchen lately. Not that I'm complaining. I love that he LOVES keeping himself busy in the kitchen and I LOVE that he enjoys surprising me with his cooking. Just this morning, he surprised me with THESE!


*With translation

ME: Are these white chocolates? (Ano ni? White chocolates?)

HUSBAND: Nope (Indi, gang)

ME: Are you going to use them to top the cake? (Ibutang mo sa cake?)

HUSBAND: Sorry, I did not bake you one. I made something else. So NO, don't eat them yet. They aren't done. I still have to deep fry these babies. (La ko naghimo cake, gang. Basi kung timuon mo. Hilaw pa na bala. Kilanlan ko pa ina i-deep fry.)

ME: Deep fried? (I-deep fry?)

HUSBAND: (nods head)

ME: What's inside? (Ano ni haw? Ano unod?)

HUSBAND: Surpriseee!! Deep fried CHEESE SIOMAI!.. Happy Valentine's!


Check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...