A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weight Loss Update!

When I was 8 months pregnant, I was a whopping 155 lbs! I gave birth last September 5 and kept gaining weight. After about a month, I started losing some. My doctor told me that moms who exclusively breastfeed their babies tend to lose weight a few months after giving birth. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I have NO idea. Anyway, I was advised NOT to eat chicken and eggs and to stick to veggies, fish and meat. I did as told, of course. I also avoided fast food which was a HUGE money saver...after about 4 months, guess WHAT??? I lost 25 lbs. The last time I remember weighing only this much was over 5 years ago! My body feels ahh-mazing. I LOVE my new self. I feel healthier and stronger and sooooo much lighter.


I'll write another weight loss update again in a month, hopefully with more GOOD news. Talk SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...