A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Feels Like Winter

I totally think this global warming thing is no joke. What with all the changes in the weather ALL around the world. Heavy rains hit the Middle East, Australia's been experiencing one of their hottest ever and now Philippines is getting a taste of winter. I know January to be one of the cooler months but nothing like the last few weeks. I really don't think I remember it being this cold. I could actually see people wearing winter outfits here in Bacolod. The only thing lacking is some snow. Seriously, who knows? It might just happen. It snowed in Egypt for the first time in 100 years. I imagined the place to be very warm, where camels, palm trees and fine, almost gold-like sand are just about everywhere and yet, it snowed. I wonder how they dealt with the sudden change in weather. If any of their stores sell winter clothing, I imagine people lining up, buying and stripping the shelves bare.

Here's a photo taken by @AMaheer which he posted on his twitter account.


What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...