A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Getting Back in Shape 2014

Hi guys,

It's been a while. I'm not sure how long I'll be blogging for. I miss blogging but my current situation is preventing me from doing any writing. I want to change that, of course. I'm on Facebook almost everyday, just uploading photos, checking some stuff...so why not set aside a few minutes of my Facebook time writing here? There you go. A very good reason to get back to blogging.

First off, ask me how I am doing health wise? Am I any lighter, slimmer, healthier...er, sexier, than last year? Answer: No significant changes for me to brag about.

I hope to get back in shape, try a new exercise routine, start a new diet (one that works?), develop healthy habits so I can later on post a photo of myself in my brand new body! Do you think it's possible at all? Say YES pretty please? I need a good self-esteem booster. And you, agreeing to everything I said, would make my day.

Let's see how it goes okay? So stay with me.

More updates soon! *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...