A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Monday, February 3, 2014

LCHF - My Kind of Diet!

My end goal is to be healthy as a horse.

I want to be strong.

I want to feel light.

I want to lose weight. 

Like tomorrow if that is even possible. 

But there is no way to do that without some effort. 

I tried a few diets. I limited my food intake. I even counted calories as that worked for some. I stayed away from food I love. And eat more of the yucky stuff. I so hate that. 

The I tried a few exercise routines. I willed for it to develop and become a habit. It did. For a while. I guess I just don't have the discipline. I don't have time. And I keep having to make excuses about why I still cannot get myself to do any crunches and sit-ups. I so suck at my goal.

So how about this LCHF stuff? It sure sounds like something I can do. 

Here's what DietDoctor has to say about it:

Do you want to eat real food (as much as you like) and improve your health and weight? It may sound too good to be true, but LCHF (Low Carb, High Fat) is a method that has been used for 150 years. Now, modern science backs it up with proof that it works.
There is no weighing your food, no counting, no bizarre “meal replacements,” no pills. There is just real food and common sense.

ONE. Eat REAL food. TWO. As much as you like. These are the two things I can do without blinking an eye. I can't wait to try it out.

More later! Ciao :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...