A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Sunday, March 2, 2014

LCHF Update

This was taken 9th of February at EcoPark La-Salle.
It's been a month since I started LCHF. It took me a while to adjust to my diet since rice has always been a part of my daily grub and bread is always easy to get hold of. I also love, love, love cake. I cannot believe that I've finally decided to give up all these food. It's not just carbs I have to stay away from. I also need to stop eating anything with sugar. Is that even possible?

15 years ago, I weigh only 90 lbs. At 5 feet tall, weighing 90 lbs means I was below my ideal weight! Now I'm the exact opposite. I think the last time I weighed myself, I was at 140 lbs and that ladies, is equivalent to FAT.

I hope that when I do weigh myself next time, I have some good news to write about.

Wish me luck, girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...