A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick Relief From Yeast Infection

It's no surprise I kept getting yeast infection. I've continued breastfeeding even now that my son is 2 years and 6 months old. I read in one forum that breastfeeding can lower a nursing mom's estrogen level and this can result to vaginal dryness or worst yet, recurring yeast infection and itching. I hope I don't offend anyone by writing about this on my blog. This is my blog after all and it covers a lot of health topics so bear with me, ladies. I need to get this out of my chest. Besides, it's not like I plan on telling you about the hell I went through before I got rid of what's causing my discomforts.

What I will be sharing with you actually is HOW I got rid of my yeast infection really fast. 

Like how fast? Would you believe two or three days tops?! My secret? *drum roll please!* I drank a lot of COCONUT water. Half a liter every other hour. Yep, go crazy! 

Why coconut water? Because coconut water helps restore your body's PH level, that's why! Your body including that of your honey pot, if you get what I mean.

So there you go. I hope you learned something new from me today. I know, I know, it's nothing new. I bet you already knew about the magic coconut water can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...