A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Back to Blogging? Probably.

I can't believe I have been gone for over a year. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother blogging when I cannot even keep up with "more" important things, like being a mom–oh and homeschool! We started homeschool in January and I do believe that we have made a LOT of progress. My son who, for over four years, has not shown that much interest in starting a conversation with us or in singing or in read-aloud books, now sings and chatters and recites the alphabet non-stop. It may not mean anything to some people but to his father and I, it means more than just a pat on the back.

Now back to the question. Am I back to blogging? I'm leaning more towards doing something I still consider impossible–finding time to write with a passion. What about? Anything. Homeschool. Beauty. Makeup. Health. The usual stuff. Whatever catches my attention. I'm tempted to write about the Philippines' current political situation but ho-ho-ho what do I really know about that? I'll leave that to the wannabees and the experts. Last one before I stop with my hirit on our country's political scene. There is this one not-so-well-known and long-forgotten celebrity from a defunct sitcom from the 90s called 'Palibhasa Lalaki' that I'd like to question for her anti-Duterte posts but seeing how effective she is in attracting all kind of negative personalities and haters and "decent" people on her Facebook wall, I'd rather not. I think if I even mention her name here it would only jinx my blogging. Just too bad, I do remember her from when I used to watched the sitcom in my adolescent years and she was umm..okay. Hers wasn't a major role but she did quite alright as a comedian.




















Until my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...