A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Monday, July 11, 2016

Weight Loss Update: Me Starting Over

I've been on and off keto for over a year and as a result, I haven't had any weight loss worth celebrating about. I'm at what keto experts call a "weight loss plateau". I wish I have the luxury of time to spend at the grocery store and wet market so I could find more keto-friendly food, cook more low-carb, high-fat meals and finally switch to the healthy-eating lifestyle that I want.

I'm seriously considering going into a fat fast to see if that would kick start my body into losing weight again but after reading and looking more into the fat fasting technique, I think I'll pass.

I'll just look for keto-friendly recipes online to help me with my meal planning and do some more boxing instead. I've just started training and I am loving it so far.

See you on my next post!

After my 10-minute boxing workout :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...