A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Going Bananas

Day 2
I promised myself I'll start eating healthy starting today. What I don't think I can promise is eating less. I love to eat. I also love to cook. Is it possible for me to lose weight without having to give up on both? Answer is YES. First thing to do is eat healthy. More fruits and veggies, less junk and fat.

First one I want to include in my everyday diet? Bananas.




Did you know that bananas are rich in potassium? My father who was hypokalemic had to eat lots of bananas and other potassium-rich food for his daily potassium needs. I don't want to be hypokalemic when I grow old so as early as today, I'll have my fill of the sweet, yellow, creamy fruit. Not to mention, bananas are good for people who want to lose weight. Bananas can also help regulate blood pressure and lower bad cholesterol. Just perfect.

Considering all its health benefits, I don't think it's going to be that difficult getting myself to eat a whole bunch everyday. If that's not too much.

363 slimming days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...