A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What You Need is ZZzzz

Day 4

Sleep is the most beautiful thing in the world.

I work long nights. Sometimes I work early mornings. By the time I finish, it's already sun up so it's really no surprise that sleeping is one of my favorite pastime. I love to sleep. I really, really love to sleep. I would sleep all day long if my body would let me. But the thing is, I have difficulty sleeping. It's only when I have really exhausted myself that I find myself closing my eyes. Which I think is just plain suicide.




I read in an article on the Internet that lack of sleep makes it harder for the body to lose weight though it didn't say why this is so. There were only theories that it might have something to do with the metabolism of the body. Lack of sleep slows down a person's metabolism and you do know that a slower metabolic rate means a significant increase in body weight.....OK, OK, no more Facebook from now on!! Just twitter and blogger and work. That way, I get more time for sleep. Losing weight is so NOT fun.

361 slimming days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...