A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Saturday, March 22, 2014

(Not Really) A Weight Loss Update: I Cheated AGAIN Today!

I hate whoever came up with the so-called 'cheat day'. That's what people who are on a diet call their moments of weakness, when they eat what they are not supposed to eat and then feel like such a pig right after? Yes, that's exactly how I am feeling today--I cheated SO if you don't mind me getting all dramatic then read on. You'll probably end up saying "it's no biggie" by the time you finished reading my post but just so you know, this to me is BIG and it does MATTER to me.

I've come to a point in my life where I'd look at myself in front of the mirror and ask myself why I allowed myself to gain this much weight. It's not like I'm obese--I'M NOT. I was skinny the whole 20 something of my life but now at 31, with over 40 lbs gained, what the F happened? I feel bloated almost all of the time, I don't feel good and I don't look all that good either. What happened?-------THIS is what happened! I got too busy living life and I just forgot to take good care of myself. It's time I make a change, turn my life around and get back to being healthy again.

Being healthy, if I were to define it is, getting back in shape, losing some weight and taking really good care of myself. That's where this blog comes in. I want to document everything and hopefully by the end of the year, I've at least reached half of my goal and able to post before and after pictures of myself. I'd like to invite you guys (all of you who have taken the time to read my blog, all of you with jiggly bellies like me) to join me in my quest. Would you be up for it? I hope so.

So that's it. This is not just a weight loss update. This is more of a testimony. After all the cheat days, I've finally reached the pinnacle. I cannot promise totally staying off carbs but I will be pushing it. It's going to be hard but I'll definitely try my hardest. I WON'T EVER GIVE UP--no way! Regardless of the number of cheat days I report back here, my mind is set. I'm losing all 40 lbs and get back to being skinny again.

I promised myself that if I ever find anything good and I mean REALLY GOOD, one that for a start will help me lose weight, I'll hold on to it real tight even if that means doing things that might seem impossible to some. If you still can't figure what on earth I am talking about, READ my lips. Low Carb, High Fat. I'm doing it. Since February. It's the one and only answer to my problem. You might want to look it up yourself. Start here ==>> http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

Are you on the same diet? Share your experience with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...