A blog about exercise, diet, beauty and life...

Saturday, July 19, 2014

LCHF: Before and After Pictures

It's been six months since I started my LCHF diet. It wasn't without any bumps in the road. I remember craving for chocolate cake. I remember craving for sandwiches, pizza, french fries! I remember wanting to eat rice, it was driving me nuts! You know how I cope? You know how I got over all that? Dieting is not just for people with the will and discipline to go through the whole dieting shebang. Dieting, too, is for people who has the smarts for it. I did not just jump into the LCHF bandwagon without going through phases. I was one of the skeptics! I laughed trying to imagine meal times without a single grain of rice on my plate. I scoffed at the idea of not being able to eat anymore cake! What can I eat then to satisfy my cravings for sweets? Will I get through the day without bread? So I did my own research. I downloaded free Keto/LCHF ebooks on Amazon. I joined support groups. I made my own menu. The least I can do is to keep myself informed. I NEED to know what I was getting into. That is the best way I can convince myself to stick to the diet and persevere. And then here I am six months later...I can't get into a two-piece bikini yet but I am getting there. I've lost a few inches in my midsection, my face looks smaller, I feel lighter and most of all, I FEEL GOOD so YES, this is it, there is no turning back. I'm sold. 

Here's ME when I was heavier and fuller around the waist and the hips:

BEFORE  (February 2014)




And here's ME after 6 months of crispy chicken skin, "kansi", fried eggs, beef fat and lots and lots of mayo and butter!

AFTER (July 2014)


















Disclaimer: I'm not claiming to be an expert. What you see and read on my blog are based from my own experiences.

If you are looking for more info on LCHF, I highly recommend these two sites:
1) http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/keto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...